- FUNCTIONAL & DELICIOUS BEEF LIVER JERKY FOR DOGS: Offer your four-legged sidekick our irresistible grass fed beef liver dog treats; USA made from 100% USA-sourced meat, our healthy dog treats combine healthy protein, fresh meat and go-anywhere convenience
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY HIPS & JOINTS: Made with glucosamine and chondroitin from natural sources; Each dog jerky stick contains approximately 34 mg of glucosamine (2,400 mg/kg) and 17 mg of chondroitin (1,200 mg/kg) to help support and maintain joint function
- ALL-NATURAL, GRAIN AND GLUTEN FREE DOG TREATS: Our healthy and all natural dog treats are made with no grains, wheat, corn, soy or sugar, and are gluten free; Made for dogs with sensitive stomachs and great for allergy prone dogs
- NO FILLERS, NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS & NO BY-PRODUCTS: Our beef liver treats for dogs are made with only high quality ingredients and contain no artificial ingredients, no artificial preservatives, no artificial colors and no rendered by-products
- SMALL BATCH DOG JERKY TREATS MADE IN USA: BIXBI dog jerky treats are proudly made in the USA in small batches to ensure the highest quality product; Just like homemade cookies, every batch of our dog jerky treats will differ slightly
- BEEF LIVER IS THE FIRST INGREDIENT: Grass fed beef liver is the first ingredient in our beef liver dog treats; Beef liver is a nutrient dense organ meat from cattle that is rich in protein, easily absorbed iron and provides essential vitamins
- PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO BIXBI DRY DOG FOOD: BIXBI dog jerky treats and our other made in USA dog treats are a nutritional complement to a BIXBI RAWBBLE freeze dried dog food, BIXBI RAWBBLE dry dog food or BIXBI LIBERTY dry dog food diet
If morning yoga is your thing, this is the Jerky Treat that’ll make it their thing too. BIXBI Hip & Joint Support Beef Liver Jerky Dog Treats are made proudly in the United States of America. Our grass fed beef liver jerky dog treat recipe starts with a drool-worthy protein—grass-fed beef—and adds in USA-sourced glucosamine and chondroitin to help support healthy hip and joint function. Beef liver is a nutrient dense organ meat from cattle. It is rich in protein, contains an easily absorbed form of iron, and provides essential vitamins. Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance that is important for healthy joints, while chondroitin is an important structural component of healthy joint cartilage. Both help make our dog jerky treats the kind of dog treat that keeps a wag in their tail and a pep in their step. At BIXBI, both our glucosamine and our chondroitin are USA-sourced from natural sources. Our chondroitin is extracted from bovine cartilage tissue, and our glucosamine is the only 100% vegetarian glucosamine on the market. It is manufactured through a patented fermentation process to harvest from a vegetable source grown in the USA. BIXBI Pet guarantees our products for quality and freshness. Be advised, we cannot guarantee any products sold by non-authorized third-party sellers.
From the Manufacturer
USA Made and Sourced
All of our jerky's are 100% USA made and sourced. We never source any ingredients from China.No Fillers
We don’t use fillers like rice, potatoes, wheat, soy or corn. Instead, we use real meat with supplements and a natural preservative.High in Protein
Because we only use high quality meats without any fillers, your pups get the healthiest functional treats around.Glucosamine and Chondroitin for Hip and Joint Support
BIXBI is one of the only pet companies that can say our glucosamine and chondroitin are both from the USA. We use a vegetarian source of glucosamine and bovine chondroitin for the ultimate source of mobility for your pets.Available in Chicken, Beef and Salmon
BIXBI’s high quality, USA made jerky treats are available in Chicken, Beef Liver, and Salmon formulas. All of our chicken and beef is grown in the USA. Our salmon is wild caught.KEEP SNIFFING
At BIXBI, we sniff out high quality ingredients from the best U.S. sources. Quality and safety are the key to your dog’s well-being and your peace of mind.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.