- CRASH-TESTED - PupSaver is a rear-facing crash tested dog car safety seat. All of our safety seats have been tested to or beyond the canine version of the FMVSS guidelines. The rear-facing design makes PupSaver the only crash test-worthy dog car seat on the market. Our seat works with your vehicle's SRS and seatbelt pretensioner to provide maximum impact protection and Safety Beyond Restraint.
- COMFORTABLE - The soft, ballistic nylon and poly-filled seat bottom makes a car seat that is both durable and comfortable. We only make the best for your pup.
- SAFE - Heavy-duty metal j-hooks for lower LATCH (child safety seat) anchors in the back seat. New all-metal tether attachment system provides security at the base of the seat. Five total seatbelt-grade plastic clips (reversible for use behind driver and passenger seats) lock PupSaver in place and integrate with seatbelt pretensioner in case of an accident to pull PupSaver safely over your dog.
- VERSATILE - Can be used in the front or back seat; can double as a pet bed while traveling.
- PupSaver Seats are COMPLETELY constructed of ballistic nylon. There are no hard foam pieces (like a booster seat), so the PupSaver is somewhat flexible. *Please measure your vehicle’s seats before purchasing a PupSaver, we will provide a prepaid label for return; however, the cost of the return label will be taken from the refund. We also want to specify that there will be a 50% restocking fee for products that are returned outside of the original shape of the product.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.